Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using the required tools at the highest rate of speed consistent with low rejects while maintaining production standards.
- Working from process sheets or tool traveler, the operator selects the proper tools from the bins to trim the silicone gaskets and/or seals.
- Responsible for returning all tools back to the proper location upon the end of their shift or when they are no longer needed.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork correctly and turns it into the supervisor at the end of their shift.
- Visually inspects all parts for bead voids, non fills, rips, tears, uncured spots and/or any other noticeable characteristics that might make the gasket or seal an unacceptable part.
- Reports all trimming problems and questionable rejects to the supervisor.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Responsible for all customer packing requirements in accordance to their purchase order.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled correctly.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use small scissors for precision cutting.
Thank you for contacting us.