Stock Prep Mill Operator
Responsibilities: To include by not limited to the following
- Accountable for all responsibilities in the Stock Prep Job Description.
- Operates mill to sheet off elastomer compounds in accordance to the Mill Operating Procedure.
- Makes necessary adjustments to adhere proper thickness of sheets.
- Gauges sheets with snap gage to check for proper thickness.
- Works from written or verbal instructions on compounds that need mixed on a daily basis.
- Makes sure that all elastomers are properly identified to avoid contamination or the use of wrong elastomers.
- Rolls up elastomers to be used in the barwell.
- Runs barwell when required.
- Fills out all required paperwork correctly and turns into the lead and/or supervisor at the end of their shift.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining production standards.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Responsible for checking all equipment that is required to be calibrated before using.
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labels correctly.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 – 100 lbs.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read a ruler and use a gauge.
Thank you for contacting us.