Stock Prep Clicker
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Becomes familiar with the different kinds of cutting techniques per work instructions. i.e. swing arm clicker dies, strip cutting, manually slicing.
- Responsible to make sure all equipment is calibrated and approved for use (where necessary).
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to the lead/working foreman/supervisor.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2008 AS9100C quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand and work in various weather conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast place work environment.
Thank you for contacting us.