Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Use proper measuring equipment including; calipers, tape measures, pi tapes, durometers and/or snap gauges to measure all critical cross-sectional, physical, and length specifications on product before processing.
- Use mechanical counters to count and package silicone extrusion products.
- Fill out all necessary forms associated with product checks and shipping acknowledgements.
- Package materials in a neat fashion per customer or Bellofram Silicones specifications.
- Fabricate BELLOFOAM™ sponge sheets using the proper machinery.
- Applying PSA to sheet materials.
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to the supervisor.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed by the supervisor.
- Responsible for making sure that all equipment is calibrated and approved for use.
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled properly.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School graduate or Equivalent.
- Must be able to stand and work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace work environment.
Thank you for contacting us.