Responsibilities include but are not limited to: • The RGA Administrator is responsible for receiving, processing, and handling all areas of customer returns in a timely and professional manner. • The RGA Administrator must work closely with other departments within Marsh Bellofram to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. • All areas pertaining to returned goods will be handled by the RGA Administrator with the exception of analytical work, which is performed by the RGA Technicians. • At times, the RGA Administrator will be asked to help other individuals within the Quality department. The additional responsibilities are areas such as inspection, vendor hold, filing, analytical work, report summaries.
Job Specifications: The RGA Administrator is responsible for receiving in every RGA that is returned from the customer.
- The RGA Administrator is responsible for the processing of RGAs in their entirety.
- The RGA Administrator is responsible for customer relations with regards to returned goods.
- The RGA Administrator is responsible for overseeing the timely completion and shipment of RGAs.
- The RGA Administrator is responsible for overseeing credits/charges that are issued for/against customers with regards to RGAs.
- The RGA Administrator will help as needed in areas of inspection, non-conformances, and other miscellaneous sectors within the QA dept.
Job Qualifications: • HS Diploma • Microsoft Office experience/familiarity is a plus but is not required. • The employee must be willing to work 7:30-4pm daily. • Considerable mental and visual effort • Customer Service experience is a plus but is not required.
Thank you for contacting us.