Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Operates all required molding machines in accordance to the method sheet
- Checks work and reports any repetitive rejects to their assigned mold tech and/or lead.
- Maintains at least 80% of production standards with minimal scrap
- Works from method sheets and uses preforms, elastomers, lubricants and any other material specified by the method sheet
- Performs any and all other processes called out by the method sheet or told to do so by a mold tech, lead and/or supervisor that is deemed necessary to produce an acceptable part. This may involve but not limited to the using of scissors and/or a scale.
- Adjust the temperature, tonnage, mold charge and cure cycle of a press if needed to make an acceptable part. This is done with approval by a mold tech, lead and/or supervisor.
- May need to cut rubber to a specific size and/or weight to achieve a better mold charge and to cut preforms with scissors as required to obtain acceptable parts.
- Fills out all paperwork that is required correctly
- Detect and report improper operation, fault equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to mold tech, lead and/or supervisor.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or directed
- Responsible for making sure that all equipment is calibrated and approved for use
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled properly
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant and safety rules and regulations
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows all related procedures
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand and work in various weather conditions
- Must be able to do basic math.
Thank you for contacting us.