Quality Assurance Data Entry Clerk
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Performs the data entry for the following items: Return Good Authorization forms, Continuous Process Nonconformance forms, Nonconformance forms, Incoming Inspection Report forms, Quality Assurance Inspector Productivity sheets, and the Machine Shop First Piece Inspection forms.
- Files applicable Incoming Inspection folders.
- Posts the Marsh Bellofram Goals and Objective charts throughout the facility.
- Posts the Divisional Nonconformance Metric charts throughout the facility.
- Completes applicable Certificate of Conformance documents to support shipping.
- Assists the Incoming Inspection activity by inspecting parts.
- Assists the Quality Assurance Engineer in working on Vendor Hold items and in the organization of the Vendor Hold area.
- Keeps a neat and orderly work area.
- Follows all company safety and health procedures for protection of self and other plant personnel.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- High School or GED at a minimum required.
- Previous quality assurance experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (i.e. Access, Excel, Word)
- Ability to input data accurately on a computer.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to operate basic quality inspection equipment.
- Ability to read drawings and bill of materials.
Thank you for contacting us.