Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares parts to be painted, including masking, roughing, and cleaning parts.
- Must be interested in learning to be a painter.
- Responsible for conformance to quality control standards, and for completion of work within acceptable time limits.
- Verifies that all paperwork is included in the job folder.
- Detects and reports improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to immediate Supervisor or Lead Person.
- Prepares and completes necessary records.
- Maintains necessary records.
- Prepares parts for all departments as needed
- Wears a respirator
- Assists painter in moving parts.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ensures and verifies that materials, supplies, and tooling necessary to do the job is available, usable and at work stations when needed.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- Complete all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or as directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Must have strong communications and people skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Thank you for contacting us.