Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Develop and implement new tooling or fixtures for use on the production floor.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Research and justify capital equipment projects to improve production quality, efficiency or capacity.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished products and process capabilities.
- Provide manufacturing decision making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establish production standards by conducting time studies and analyzing available data.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Analyze customer returns and implement improvements to avoid them in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required (Mechanical or Industrial preferred).
- 0-3+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong CAD capabilities in 2D and 3D (Experience with AutoCad and Autodesk Inventor preferred)
- Strong technology capabilities - MS Office as well as general ERP knowledge.
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles and a basic understanding of Six Sigma methodology is preferred.
- Understanding of GD&T, machining and welding.
- Knowledge of profit and loss calculations and basic business finance.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable while interacting with customers.
- Motivated and self-driven with the ability to prioritize key tasks.
Thank you for contacting us.