Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Completes assigned list each day. Must be familiar with the different departments within the productions division.
- Accurate counting, weighing, and packing of the parts from the assigned list.
- Will cross train to learn the shipping/receiving job.
- Transfer and movement of inventory.
- Prepare and tag physical and cycle inventory.
- Cycle count inventory when necessary.
- Complete all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Follows prescribed plant and safety rules and regulations.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or as directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must not have any fear of heights
- Must be capable to lift 50 pounds without assistance and over 50 pounds with assistance.
- Must be capable to sit, stand, bend, reach, and squat.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Fork lift experience required. We will provide fork lift training.
- Able to operate various types of scales for counting/weighing.
Thank you for contacting us.