Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates machine safely at the highest rate of speed consistent with low rejects while maintaining production standards.
- Working from preform method sheets or preform traveler, the operator selects the proper tools from the rack or bins to trim performs with the clicker.
- Responsible for returning all tools back to the proper location upon the end of their shift or when they are no longer needed.
- Responsible for dipping all performs in accordance with the preform traveler.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork correctly and turns into the lead and/or supervisor at the end of their shift.
- Visually inspects own work for problems for any noticeable characteristics that they feel might be an unacceptable part.
- Reports to the set-up, lead and/or supervisor any and all problems with the tool and/or clicker.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Responsible for checking all equipment that is required to be calibrated before using.
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled correctly.
- Responsible for delivering any necessary performs to the molding department.
- Follows all prescribed plant and safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read a ruler.
- Must be able to work with chemicals used for dipping performs.
- Must meet Preform Press Operator Description.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Promotable Position: not subject to the bid process.
Thank you for contacting us.