Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continuously feed extruder throat with cut strips of silicone rubber.
- Change extruder heads/dies when necessary for job change over.
- Clean extruder screw/head when switching between different color elastomers.
- Responsible to make sure all equipment is calibrated and approved for use.
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to the supervisor.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001: 2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand and work in various weather conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast place work environment.
Thank you for contacting us.