Electrical Engineering Manager
- Take the lead in the development of new products for our family of IIOT (Industry Iot) data monitoring ecosystem. Develop concepts and transform to finished product. Determine technical specifications, and make final design decisions.
- Drive continuous improvement for the existing products and work with product management on specific customer requests. Drive expansion of existing electrical product lines as new applications for existing products come up regularly.
- Work with domestic and international contract designing firms and manufacturers to drive automation efforts within the factory.
- Represent the Company at industry trade events and conferences as the de facto expert in the area of critical electronic instrumentation.
- Regularly provide mentorship to engineers in lower levels.
- This position reports to the Engineering Director.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a Master’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in electronic hardware and firmware designing and manufacturing electronic control, temperature/pressure sensing devices, and electrical control devices. (Similar product experience is acceptable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Knowledge of wireless protocols such as Wifi, BLE, ZIGBEE, etc.
- Willing to travel internationally
- Knowledge of AWS cloud service is a plus
- Speaking Mandarin is a plus.
Thank you for contacting us.