Elastomers Quality Engineer
- Assist in the evaluation of Quality Management Systems and ensure that local processes are aligned.
- Apply principals for developing, building and organizing teams to meet company quality objectives.
- Evaluate process performance to facilitate problem solving, continuous improvement and opportunities.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Support customer requests, special requirements, and visits.
- Review customer purchase orders for proper documentation revision.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follow related procedures along with maintaining document organization.
- Assist QA Manager in driving AS9100 compliance.
- Drive RGA analysis and in process analysis.
- Oversee first article inspection process.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials.
- Ability to effectively communicate within the company and with customers.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or team player.
- Experience in supplier assessment, inspection, assembly and test practices and their verification.
- Experience of statistical process control and reporting.
- Strong analytical and root-cause capabilities and drive to corrective action.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and AS9100 preferred.
- Knowledge of quality disciplines and reliability statistics preferred.
- Experience with rubber manufacturing preferred.
- 4-year BS degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance preferred
Thank you for contacting us.