Customer Service Representative
Tasks/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receives customer requests by telephone or mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
- Searches company records under ZIP code, name, account number, etc., using CRT, computer printout, or requisition information from factory.
- Traces status of orders through Expediting Department.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders a needed.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion.
- Writes up order, mails catalog, samples, price quotations, and similar data to customer, as required
- Responds to customers’ requests via telephone or mail, using typewrite or personal computer when necessary.
- Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery item, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
- Processes all customer orders received via fax, email or regular mail.
- Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements on problem orders and gifts not received.
- Assist when needed in Returns and Replacements as needed.
- Performs other allied duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Follows all prescribed plant and safety rules and regulations. Job Specifications:
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge with the use of e-mail, facsimile and telephone.
- Knowledge of Fourth Shift operating program.
- General Professional telephone skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 8 hours per day / 40 hours per week work schedule.
Thank you for contacting us.