Bun Press Operator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates presses at highest rate of speed consistent with low rejects while maintaining production standards.
- Operates presses in a safe and efficient manner.
- Working from Silicone method sheets and/or travelers, the operator counts out and stacks the proper number of parts as instructed or specified.
- Loads and operates single and/or multi-cavity press in accordance to the Silicone method sheet and/or traveler. Requests help maneuvering molds as needed.
- Loads molds with silicone rubber material to create product needed in accordance to the Silicone traveler and/or Silicone method sheet.
- Responsible for checking every 10 heats for proper height requirements by using a ruler and/or a height gage.
- Responsible for checking all finished product for any pleats or any other defects and/or abnormalities that will affect the quality of the finished molded part.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork correctly and turns into the lead and/or supervisor at the end of their shift.
- Responsible for checking all equipment that is required to be calibrated before using.
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled correctly
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to the supervisor.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must pass skills test during interview.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read a ruler.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in a fast place work environment.
Thank you for contacting us.