Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Follows process sheet while at any stage of assembling the product.
- Packing of products.
- Works on any operations and equipment in the department assigned by a Supervisor or lead.
- Completes all tasks within acceptable quality and production standards.
- Detects and reports improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to the supervisor or lead.
- Maintains necessary records.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of duties or as directed.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- Complete all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or as directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be capable of lifting 30 pounds and push carts of packaged product to shipping department without assistance.
Thank you for contacting us.