Application/Inside Sales Engineer
Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area consists of multiple industry leading brands focused on industrial control and measurement. We are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our team. Products include gas pressure regulators, gauges, high precision pneumatic controls, engineered rubber and silicone components, critical space motor protection and industrial process timing instruments. Our customers are in a wide array of markets such as energy, manufacturing, water treatment, utilities, aerospace and defense.
Inside Sales and management of technology evaluation stage of the sale process for elastomeric products in both Bellofram Diaphragm and Bellofram Silicones divisions. Provides product quotations, support and design insight to OEM customers, as well as internal sales and customer service teams. Acts as a liaison between sales/customer service, production/shipping team, engineering and the customer.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of elastomeric products both in dynamic sealing applications of the Diaphragm group, and static sealing applications of the Silicones group.
Inside Sales/Customer Service:
- Handle issue resolution, escalated customer service issues
- Handle product quotations
- Aide in the design and outline of manufacturing process for new products
- Manage pipeline on SF.com & other internal systems
- Review all customer service questions pertaining to elastomeric products, provide direction and contact customers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required. Engineering or other technical degree preferred but not required with equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of elastomeric products and applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a keyboard and PC proficiently.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Office Suite
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Very positive and highly energetic.
- Work is performed in an office/manufacturing environment with substantial amount of contact with employees and customers.
- Once travel restrictions end this position may travel up to 10% of the time primarily within North America
Thank you for contacting us.