Application Engineer for PCD
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Identifies and defines customer needs, then develops optimum product design solutions to the customer.
• Analyzes and evaluates design parameters, including customer drawings and hardware for materials selected to optimize end product.
• Communicates with PCD department, as needed, to accomplish goals of meeting customer product needs.
• Calculates and processes cost modules for National Sales Manager.
• Communicates daily, if necessary, with customer, manufacturer representatives and/or National Sales Manager on the design, price, material selections, etc. for customer product needs.
• Documents progress on key accounts while working with the customers and/or manufacturing representatives and communicates this information as soon as possible to the National Sales Manager.
• Travels to the customer to assist in resolving hardware, assembly and diaphragm problems or other related issues. (Travel will be at least expected 30% of time.)
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for the analysis of new and existing product application in relation to specific customer requirements.
• Assist Quality Control in Failure Analysis and recommend solutions to the customer
• Follows all safety rules and regulations.
• Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows all related procedures.
• Performs other related duties as required or directed.
• BSME or BSIE
• Minimum of five years experience in a manufacturing environment which includes: Hardware design and design of compression transfer molding tools.
• Must be able to travel a minimum of 30% of time.
Thank you for contacting us.