Accounts Payable Clerk
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
• Code and match invoices.
• Enter and upload invoices into system.
• Process expense reports.
• Prepare and perform check runs.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
• File and maintain clerical records and reports.
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Maintain vendor files.
• Communicate with vendors and respond to inquiries.
• Prepare and file Sales & Use tax.
• Prepare annual 1099s.
• Generate and send out invoices.
• Post payments to system.
• Navigate banking system and monitor lockboxes.
• Process credit card payments.
• Prepare bank deposits as needed.
• Maintain customer files.
• Monitor accounts for non-payment and collect on past due accounts.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Communicate with customers and respond to inquiries.
• Process AR adjustments.
• Prepare reports using Excel.
• Navigate various customer portals.
• Perform a large volume of numerical detail work with speed and accuracy.
• Provide supporting documentation for audits.
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
• Possess working knowledge of bookkeeping practices and accepted office procedures.
• Understand and follow complex oral and written instructions.
• Prepare financial and other records in a systematic, neat, legible manner.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and vendors.
• Stamp and sort mail as needed
• Relieve the receptionist at switchboard as needed.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• At least one (1) year experience in bookkeeping, accounting OR
• Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Ability to perform computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
Thank you for contacting us.